Monday, March 14, 2011

Blogging Molly

I remember my freshman year of college during WOW week (week of welcome; orientation weekend) going to see a band named Flogging Molly. You might have heard of them. So, this first blog is named after them. Just like one of my first college experiences.

This is my blog. Who knows if I'll ever even write in it, to be honest, I just really wanted to design a blog :) If you know me at all, you'll know how true that is.

At this point in my life, the following things are going on:

  • I'm currently in the process of pursuing a new career. No more teaching Physical Education. I've decided to pursue my love for Wedding Planning. I am going to be a Bridal Consultant!
  • God is daily reminding me how short life is. To be thankful for all that He's blessed me with and to not take those things for granted. 
  • I've been married 2 1/2 wonderful years and yet my husband is the busiest person that I know. I can't wait for us to be able to spend a weekday night together.
  • I am SUCH a friend person. I need close friends. I thrive off them. I haven't established that in San Diego yet and everything within me longs for it.
If you're reading this Blog, then CHEERS!! Here's to many Wright Words :)

3 comments:

  1. HEY girl, HEY! Love that you are stepping out into the safety net of the bloggosphere. it is a great place. :) and well done. I like reading in cursive! :) I am happy to hear you are doing what you are finding passion in. If i ever remember to get married i will keep you in mind! The Lord delights in your, Sweet girl. Grace and Peace.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Jamie! I love the blog! If you ever want to meet up for coffee or lunch, let me know. I live in Carmel Mountain Ranch. It would be fun to see you!

    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooooo!!!!!! love the little life update! give us some more!

    ReplyDelete